Code of Ethics
At Global, our relationships are built on mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us and we honour that commitment by ensuring that we do everything we can to deserve that trust and do nothing that would compromise it.
We pledge to:
- Abide by all provisions and laws of the Employment Agencies Act and the Human Rights Code.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Stand behind our work with comprehensive performance guarantees.
- Screen, evaluate and reference all candidates as part of the hiring process.
- Ensure from the outset, our services and fees are clearly understood.
- We will not solicit employees of an active Global client.
- We will not recruit employees we have previously placed.
- We will not knowingly withhold pertinent information about either a client or a candidate, which might influence the other’s decision.